Hoffman Sanitation Services provides dependable, weekly curbside trash collection throughout all of our service area.
We are pleased to offer:
- Courteous, safe drivers
- Environmentally sound waste disposal
- Affordable rates
- A professional customer service team
- Weekly Service
- First Poly-cart Included
Container Sizes Available
96 Gallon Poly Cart (Pink or Blue)
2 yard dumpster
3 yard dumpster
4 yard dumpster
6 yard dumpster
Have a great driver? We love to know how we are doing! Please give us some feedback.
Get a weekend roll-off container or bin for those big clean-outs. See Roll-off Containers.
Pricing for weekend roll-offs is the same. However we have the ability to drop the roll-off at your location on Friday, then pick up on Monday.
THINGS WE’D LIKE YOU TO KNOW:
Residential customers are picked up weekly and are billed monthly. We will provide you with a 96 gallon poly-cart (unless a second is needed, and is billed accordingly). All trash should be bagged with the exception of empty boxes, which can be broken down and placed next to your poly-cart. Each customer is allowed to fill the cart with the lid still able to close (unless a second poly-cart has been provided). We are unable to pick up bags of leaves. Household trash only, please. In the event of bad weather keeping us from completing our routes, please call the office and we will give you information on when we can pick up your trash.
POLY-CART AND DUMPSTER RENTAL
Includes 96 gallon poly-carts; 2,3,4 & 6 yard rear load dumpsters.
(must be acknowledged prior to delivery of poly-cart or dumpster)
Terms and Conditions:
Hoffman DOES NOT REQUIRE trash to be bagged, however we ARE NOT RESPSONSIBLE for loose trash that may blow of fall out of your container.
1. Customer agrees to pay the base fee and delivery fee for the specific sized container.
2. Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by Hoffman Sanitation Services for such items not considered Municipal Solid Waste such as tires, appliances, construction waste, etc.
3. Containers too heavy to lift will not be emptied until the customer removes a portion of the contents.
4. While poly-carts/dumpsters are in your possession you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the container:
Substances hazardous to health such as toxic or corrosive materials or liquids.
Medical Waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
Any material listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g., asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottles fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries. Household appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional ovens, microwave ovens, washer, dryer will be removed from the container.
Extremely heavy material such as rock or concrete.
5. All waste shall remain within the confines of the container and shall not exceed the top or sides.
6. Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented containers exceeding reasonable wear and tear including fire. DO NOT PLACE HOT MATERIAL IN THE CONTAINER.
Access and Ground Conditions:
1. The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery/service site and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement, service and removal of the container. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface, and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g., paving, soft ground) before delivery.
2. Should the container cause damage to concrete, asphalt, gravel, or soil during service. Hoffman Sanitation Services is only responsible if this is due to our negligence.
Should the customer fail to contact Hoffman Sanitation Services to arrange for the pick-up of the container, Hoffman Sanitation Services maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be without notice and take possession of and remove at the customer’s expense all without legal process. The customer hereby waives any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
Click Below for Sizing Information