Let us take care of your sanitation issues. We provide port-a-potties and portable toilets, hand wash stations and bulk trash tanks for special events, job sites, corporate events, or permanent on-site restrooms. When it comes to sanitation, we are your go-to port-a-potty expert. As a result, we are the local experts in Durant, OK and all of southern Oklahoma and North Texas. We keep your site clean and fresh. So keep reading to learn more about our portable toilets, because Hoffman Sanitation Services wants to keep your site clean!
Portable Toilets, sometimes referred to as port-a-potties, are movable sanitary restrooms. Because they don’t require previous sewer systems, we can bring them in, then move the portable toilet to your desired location. They can even be moved to another location in the future.
We don’t just provide the portable restroom, we can manage and clean it for you also! Because we know you don’t want to do it. Most of all, the entire service is extremely affordable. In addition to bringing the restroom on-site, we can clean the port-a-potty and pump it out for you on a semi-weekly, weekly, or monthly basis. Depending on your needs, we have a portable toilet solution that will satisfy all uses.
PORTABLE TOILET, HANDWASH STATION & TRASH TANK RENTAL
SEPTIC / AEROBIC PUMPING
(Must be acknowledged prior to delivery or service)
Terms and Conditions:
Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Customer agrees to pay the base fee and delivery fee for rented equipment or service provided.
2. This rental agreement shall include the rental of a portable toilet, handwash station, or trash tank and septic / aerobic services along with collection and disposal of liquid waste, replenishment of fresh water, deodorant, toilet paper, paper towels and the cleaning of the interiors. Customer acknowledges that in order to provide regular service, the unit must remain clear of debris and any building materials. The company’s vehicles must be able to come within 15’ of the unit and 75’ from tanks. If the unit is not accessible on service day, the toilet will not be serviced again until the next scheduled service day.
3. Only human waste is permitted in the toilet. No garbage or toxic materials of any kind are permitted to be disposed of in the toilet or tanks. Hoffman Sanitation Services reserves the right to remove the unit from site that is not in compliance. No refunds will be given for days not used for non-compliance toilets. Hand sanitizing units will not be replaced if removed or damaged.
4. Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment exceeding reasonable wear and tear including fire. DO NOT PLACE HOT MATERIAL IN THE EQUIPMENT.
5. The customer shall be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery/service site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the equipment. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface, and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g, paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery/service.
6. Should the equipment cause damage to any surface during loading or unloading. Hoffman Sanitation Services is only responsible if this is due to our negligence.
7. Should the customer fail to contact Hoffman Sanitation Services to arrange for pick-up of the equipment after 60 days from the last service, Hoffman Sanitation Services maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the equipment nay be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the customer’s expense all without legal process. The customer hereby waiving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.